Op bestelling, levertijd +/- 7 dagen.
Waarschuwing: Laatste items in voorraad!
Alewings has developed a new line of electronic switches for one or two batteries named ESC. Esc 12A MGN not stabilized switch is a new generation switch with magnet and joins together a double electronic switch managed by a microcontroller and a programmable battery checker with memory of the minimum voltage for checking the two batteries. It is at its best when used as switch managing one or two batteries for the supply of receiver and servos, but also for a safe supply of gas engine electronic ignitions. Magnetic key included.
- Operating voltage: 5V - 8,4V
- Power source: 2x 2S Lixx or 2x 5S Nixx
- Current drain: 15mA (in ON state) / 140uA (in OFF state)
- ON/OFF bymagnetic key
- NOT stabilized voltage 12A peak
- Voltage loss 400mV @ 5A
- Programmable for using with two batteries or one battery with backup
- Dimensions: 52x23x20mm (External panel 69x25mm)
- Weight: 22gr